2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Trim Level Comparison
The Chevy Tahoe is a popular choice among families with precious cargo on board, sporting a bold design that proves you don’t have to sacrifice style for space. Equipped with a lengthy list of capabilities and advanced features, the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe has earned its reputation as one of the most distinguished full-size SUVs on the road today.
New for 2023, GM has added its semi-autonomous Super Cruise system – the first time on a Tahoe model! As another nod to safety, the Tahoe offers LATCH connectors and roomy accommodations for rear seat passengers – plus, up to 122.9 cubic feet of cargo space with seats folded!
With comfortable seating for up to seven or eight (depending on configuration), the 2023 Tahoe is Chevy’s family-friendly spin on a luxury SUV – and we’re confident it’ll take only one test drive to prove it!
But if you’re unsure which trim level is best for your lifestyle, we can help! Here’s a breakdown of each trim’s most exciting features.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Trim Levels and Key Features
2023 Chevy Tahoe LS
This base model is the most budget-friendly, still offering an impressive array of standard equipment, including the following:
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto wireless connectivity
- 8-inch touchscreen
- Tri-zone climate control
- 18-in. Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels
- Wheel-to-wheel assist steps
2023 Chevy Tahoe LT
The next trim in this large SUV’s line-up features a more upscale cabin and advanced infotainment system, integrating features like these:
- Upgraded 10.2-inch touchscreen
- Google Built-In software capability
- Nine-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Heated front seats
- Wireless charging pad
- 12-inch digital instrument cluster
- Hands-free liftgate
2023 Chevy Tahoe RST
Equipped with top performance features, the sporty 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe RST adds exclusive elements from the Tahoe RST Performance Edition, making it the fastest Tahoe on the market with a zero to 60 mph speed under six seconds!
- Black exterior design details
- Distinctive black RST badging
- Jet Black perforated leather interior with Victory Red accent stitching
- Brembo-brand front and rear brakes
- Larger rotors (25% larger than the base model)
- Police-spec lower ride height of 0.4 inch (10 mm) in front and 0.8 inch (20 mm) in the rear
- 433-horsepower, 6.2L V8 engine
2023 Chevy Tahoe Z71
This rugged model provides a smooth ride on even the toughest terrain, outperforming the competition – including other large SUVs, like the Ford Expedition. The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71’s Signature Package includes a whole host of adventure-ready features, like these:
- Enhanced ground clearance
- Front-mounted skid plate
- All-terrain tires mounted on 20-inch wheels
- Higher grade towing equipment
- Optional adaptive air suspension
- Hill descent control
2023 Chevy Tahoe Premier
Now standard with more luxurious features, Premier trims come with the following:
- Leather seating
- 10-speaker Bose audio system
- Convenient, power-operated second- and third-row seats
- Power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
- Dual exhaust system
- Driver assist features like adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assist
2023 Chevy Tahoe High Country
The pinnacle of luxury, the Chevrolet Tahoe High Country looks as good as it rides, taking style to the streets with the following top-tier features:
- Trim-specific badging
- 22-inch wheels
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Ultra-lux leather seating
- Available Super Cruise capability
2023 Chevy Tahoe Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What Engine Options Are Available for The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe?
Choose the engine that best suits your lifestyle, paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Standard 5.3L EcoTec V8 engine
- 355 horsepower (maxing out at 124 mph on the test track)
- 383 lb-ft of torque
- Best-in-class V8 highway fuel economy (22 mpg)
- 2L EcoTec V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management
- 420 horsepower
- 460 lb-ft of torque
- 0L Duramax six-cylinder diesel engine
- 277 horsepower
- 460 lb-ft of torque
All engines are now paired with a 10-speed transmission, ensuring agile handling despite this large SUV’s size.
What Is the Towing Capacity for The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe?
When properly equipped, you can tow up to 8,400 pounds with your 2023 Chevy Tahoe.
How Much Will a 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Cost?
The starting price is around $54,000, with the price increasing as you move up in trim levels.